How to Evaluation Residential Painting Contractors
When evaluating different painting contractors make sure you do your due diligence to ensure that you are getting the most value for your money. Remember, price is what you pay; value is what you get.
Here are some things to consider. Does the painting contractor:
- Show up when promised
- Have proof of insurance
- Demonstrate professionalism and respect
- Have written processes and procedures
- Have a list of references
- Have a portfolio of previous work
- Provide free estimates
- Follows up in a timely manner
A little work on your part at the beginning can make sure that you select the right residential painting contractor for the right job and will ensure that you have a great experience.